Our beautiful Tearoom is situated in a Victorian glass house with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere for you to enjoy!
Our Tearoom has the most amazing cakes and homemade meals for you to try.
Every cake we sell in our tea room is made by us and the main meals we also cook ourselves. We have many specials that we change every two weeks to make sure we have plenty of versatility. We use mainly local produce and our main priority is customer satisfaction. We use quality ingredients and we are very generous with our portions as we feel if you enjoy every aspect of your meal you will become a regular customer.
Our Tearoom is open 7 days a week 9am to 4pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Dogs are welcome on some of our outdoor seating areas.
- We are now taking cash and card.
- If you have any special food allergies or requirements please let us know in advance by calling 01785 713352.
- Afternoon Tea can be booked with 48 hours notice if the date is available, please call on 01785 713352.
- We also have a loyalty card which you can receive free drinks and rewards.
Please note we do not take table bookings through May and most of June due to the fact we are a Garden Centre and it is our busiest time of year, it will be walk ins only unless you book Afternoon Tea.
We serve a breakfast menu every morning 10am -11:30am Monday-Sunday.
Our lunch menu starts 11:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Sunday.
Then from 2:30pm to 3pm we serve Drinks & Cake.
Our Breakfast menu is all cooked completely fresh to order. We have a lovely full English breakfast for adults and children and a special Pillaton breakfast which include We have a large lunch menu to choose from.
All of our meals are homemade by us with the best local ingredients!
- Paninis/ Toasties
- Fresh Sandwiches
- Oven baked Jacket Potatoes
- Homemade Beer Battered Cod & Chips
- Vast Special’s board to choose a daily specials
- Gluten free/ Vegetarian options/ Vegan Options
Our full English breakfast is the best in Staffordshire, don’t take our word for it , come and try it for yourself! m c
Here is our fantastic Afternoon Tea to Eat in or Take Away!!
We have two fantastic homemade Afternoon
Pillaton Afternoon Tea
- Freshly made luxury sandwiches
- Tuna & Cucumber, Ham & Tomato, Egg Mayonnaise & Watercress,
- Brie & Cranberry
- (These may alter slightly)
( We can only change sandwiches for people with food intolerances or allergies thank you)
- Luxury homemade cakes
- Chocolate Brownie, Victoria Sponge, Battenburg,
- & Scone with clotted Cream
- (These may alter slightly)
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Priced at £19.99 per person
Why not add extras to your Afternoon Tea?
Glass of Prosecco £4.00 per person
Pot of Coleslaw £2.50 (Serves 2)
Nachos £2.00 (Serves 2)
Bowl of Fries £2.99 (Serves 2)
Kids Afternoon Tea
£10.99 eat in /£8.00 take out
(Sandwiches, 2 cakes, Kid’s milkshake & sweets)
• Gentlemen’s Afternoon Tea •
£21.99 eat in/ £18:00 take out
(Sandwiches, Sausage rolls, quiche, scotch egg, scone & Beer)
Please ring the tearoom on 01785 713352.
(If possible please call from 9-10:30am or between 2:30-4pm , these are are our quieter times, if not leave a message and we will call you back)
Please note : We require Advance 48 hours notice booking for all Afternoon Tea. You can book by telephone call 01785 713352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- We require 48 hours notice before any Afternoon Tea Booking booking
- We require payment in full at the time of the booking.
- We will need to know of any food intolerances or allergies at the time of the booking.
- We do not give cash or card refunds, if you cancel within 48 hours , you will lose your full amount. If you cancel in advance we will change the date for you or provide a voucher for that amount.
- Any cancellation before 48 hours of the booking, will have to be paid in full
- No food or drink not purchased on the premises can be consumed on the premises.
We use local produce in our Tearoom and all our ingredients are fresh and excellent quality. We believe that homemade is best and quality and quantity are essential. We are constantly changing our menu to keep our food versatile and new and we are very grateful for each and every person who visits our tea room.
But don’t take our word for it – come and try for yourself you wont be disappointed.