Our beautiful Tearoom is situated in a Victorian glass house with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere for you to enjoy!
Our Tearoom has the most amazing cakes and homemade meals for you to try.
Every cake we sell in our tea room is made by us and the main meals we also cook ourselves. We have many specials that we change every two weeks to make sure we have plenty of versatility. We use mainly local produce and our main priority is customer satisfaction. We use quality ingredients and we are very generous with our portions as we feel if you enjoy every aspect of your meal you will become a regular customer.
Our Tearoom is open 7 days a week 9am to 4pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Dogs are welcome on some of our outdoor seating areas.
- We are now taking cash and card.
- If you have any special food allergies or requirements please let us know in advance by calling 01785 713352.
- Afternoon Tea can be booked with 48 hours notice if the date is available, please call on 01785 713352.
- We also have a loyalty card which you can receive free drinks and rewards.
We serve a breakfast menu every morning 10am -11:30am Monday-Sunday.
Our lunch menu starts 11:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Sunday.
Then from 2:30pm to 3pm we serve Drinks & Cake.
Our Breakfast menu is all cooked completely fresh to order. We have a lovely full English breakfast for adults and children and a special Pillaton breakfast which includes hash browns, black pudding and a free drink. We also serve breakfast sandwiches to eat in or take away. And if you just fancy a poached egg on toast or We have a large lunch menu to choose from,
Here are just some of the food we serve are:
- Paninis/ Toasties
- Fresh Sandwiches
- Oven baked Jacket Potatoes
- Homemade Beer Battered Cod & Chips
- Vast Special’s board to choose a daily specials
- Gluten free/ vegetarian options
Our full English breakfast is the best in Staffordshire, don’t take our word for it , come and try it for yourself!
Breakfast with Santa is arriving at Pillaton Tearoom on the 11th December !!
Why not book our fantastic Breakfast with Santa, there will be lots of fun, games & a great visit from Santa while you eat one of our fantastic Breakfast meals.
Please click on the links below to read all the information before you call.
If you would like to book a time slot, please call on 01785 713352, please be aware we are a busy Tearoom, if you cant get through, leave a message and we will get back to you.
Please be mindful that as we have limited availability, every person in your party must be a paying customer.
Children are £14.99 each with breakfast, fun with Santa & a present included. We will take a £5 deposit from each adult, you can put towards your meal on the day. All payments when booking are non-refundable as we only have limited availability.
We will call you nearer the time for your breakfast orders, if you have any allergies please let us know when booking.
Information and times for our breakfast with SantaIf you have a meeting, why not arrange to have it at Pillaton Tea Room not only do we have fantastic tea and coffee and food but we can also reserve you a table (not available May and June). We also have free WIFI facilities for all tea room customers.
Here are our fantastic Afternoon Tea Packages to Eat in!!
We have two fantastic homemade Afternoon Tea packages, bookings only!
We serve Afternoon Tea from 11:30am to 2:30pm 7 days a week
Pillaton Luxury Afternoon Tea
- Freshly made luxury sandwiches chosen by you
- Luxury homemade cakes baked that day
- Homemade coleslaw
- A glass of prosecco
- Tea & Coffee
- (There is an extra charge for speciality teas and coffees)
Priced at £19.99 per person
Pillaton Basic Afternoon Tea
- Freshly made sandwiches chosen by you
- Homemade cakes baked that day
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- (there is an extra charge for speciality teas and coffees but normal tea and filter coffee are free)
Priced at £16.99 per person
We can create the most perfect surrounding for your party , baby shower or event, with bespoke cakes and tailor made ingredients, please ring the tearoom on 01785 713352.
Please note : We require Advance 48 hours notice booking for all Afternoon Tea. You can book by telephone ONLY, please call 01785 713352
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- We require 48 hours notice before any Afternoon Tea Booking booking
- We take a deposit of £10 per person which is non-refundable at the time of the booking
- No date is secure without deposits paid
- Any cancellation before 48 hours of the booking, will have to be paid in full
- There is a 10% charge for all large groups over 10 people
- A waiver must be signed with every large group booking to ensure everyone adhere to our health and safety policy and the government COVID-19 rules.
- No food or drink not purchased on the premises can be consumed on the premises.
We use local produce in our Tearoom and all our ingredients are fresh and excellent quality. We believe that homemade is best and quality and quantity are essential. We are constantly changing our menu to keep our food versatile and new and we are very grateful for each and every person who visits our tea room.
But don’t take our word for it – come and try for yourself you wont be disappointed.