EAT OUT GUIDELINES
We are one of the Restaurants supporting the Eat Out to Help Out scheme run by the government.
As this is new to us and our staff we have put together some guidelines to help people understand.
- There is no minimum spend , but a maximum of £10 that can be discounted to anyone one person.
- For example you can spend £20.00 and you would receive £10 discount (50%) if you spend £22 you would still get £10 discount as its capped at £10 maximum
- Anyone can use the scheme, adults and children and there is no problem with you receiving the discount in a group as it is discounted off an individual person.
- You must allow extra time to be served and seated and there will be limit on the amount of time you can be seated at your table.
- (Drinks 1 hour maximum, food and drink 2 hours maximum)
- Not included in the offer: Afternoon Tea eating in or Take- Away, Alcohol, Private Functions/Parties.
- We will not be reserving any tables Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday , it’s a first come first serve basis for the scheme.
- All food must be paid for in advance when ordering
- We refuse the right to serve anyone if we deem it correct to do so.
- Please read the rules about the scheme on the government website before you come to the Tearoom. Our staff will not have time to explain it to you on the day unfortunately
- It may be a busy when the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme is active so please just be patient and expect things to take a little longer, as a tearoom we will not know from one day to the next who is coming so can only take each day as it comes.
- Thank you for listening and for your support